Characterization of air temperature in ovens and incubators
Characterization of air temperature is done for an internal volume chosen by the user. It can be done in the temperature interval (-80...1000)ºC, and it consists of the following steps:
- Determining the correction of the indicated value, the difference between the indicated and the measured reference values.
- Determining the stability in time, in the designated internal volume.
- Determining the homogeneity of temperature in the designated internal volume.
- Determining the influence of emissivity
- Determining the influence of load, by comparing the results of measurements with the chamber empty and loaded, (done at the clients request).